Apply For Selected Training
|Course Name:||Executive Negotiation and Technique|
|Description:||This course is designed to help participants enhance their bargaining power, develop efficient per-negotiation strategies, building strategic relationships and overcoming difficult tactics. However, participants will be able to achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations, improve negotiations by managing emotions and influencing others, build positive and productive relationships with all parties at the table and create value and enlarge the pie to produce win-win outcomes.|
This program covers:
• Extreme demands followed up by small, slow concessions.
• Commitment tactics.
• Take it or leave it negotiation strategy.
• Inviting unreciprocated offers.
• Reinterpreting a demand or ultimatum.
• Preparing for talks
• Addressing the underlying concern
• Acknowledging and reframing
• Brainstorming and deciding
• Managing wins and losses
• Joining coalition
• Escalating prudently
• Taking advantage of deadlines
• Combating negotiation anxiety
• Understanding the interests, priorities, and goals of all parties
• Maximizing opportunity through pre-negotiation preparation
• Knowing how personal biases and cultural differences impact negotiations
• Dealing with irrational people and challenging relationships
• Improving communication by listening and asking questions
• Making offers at the right time and in the right way
• Transforming competition into cooperation and opponents into partners
• Managing teams of negotiators more effectively
• Recognizing when to walk away from the table
|Cost of Training:||₦180,000.00|