Apply For Selected Training
|Course Name:||Quality Management System|
|Description:||This course is designed to help participants understand the concepts of the ISO 900I standard along with the principles and best practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO I90II and I702I. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops and open forum discussions.|
• Importance of 7 quality management principles and process approach for continual improvement.
• Interpreting the ISO 900I standard in the context of audit
• Risk management.
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
• How to plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO I90II, gather objective evidence via various methods and determine conformity to the requirements of quality.
• Explaining the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up QMS audit.
• Explaining the difference between legal compliance and conformance with ISO standards.
• Describing the process of conducting, follow up and reporting an audit.
|Cost of Training:||₦120,000.00|